About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Handle rough terrain and haul heavy loads by adding the Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Tire to your vehicle. Self-cleaning shoulder blocks and TractiveGroove technology tackle muddy, rocky and even snowy roads. Angled center tread blocks provide stability while also reducing noise. This black sidewall tire also allows for connecting studs when winter weather strikes and you need extra traction.
- The Wrangler DuraTrac is an all-terrain tire that’s commonly used on light trucks and SUVs
- TractiveGroove technology handles snowy and muddy paths
- Center tread blocks maintain stability and reduce noise
- Accepts studs (not included) for winter driving
- Self-cleaning shoulder blocks keep commercial traction tire moving through rugged terrain
safety:no warning applicable
|Tire Speed Rating||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
30.50 x 10.50 x 30.50 Inches