About This Item
Nitto Dura Grappler
Nitto engineered the Dura Grappler�� highway terrain tire for on-road comfort and longevity. The tire is suitable for a wide variety of light trucks, and SUVs and the tread patterns are tailored for each: SUV sizes are offered in a quiet 5-rib design while heavy-duty truck sizes are offered in a durable “E” load range 4-rib design.
NITTO Dura Grappler Features and Benefits:
- Dual Sidewall Designs
- Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look.
- Up to 60,000-Mile Treadwear Warranty
- The Dura Grappler is engineered to help you make the most of your on-road driving. Its internal construction, wear-oriented compound, and tread design were purposefully engineered to maximize tread life.
- Wet Performance
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread pattern to maintain road traction in wet and slushy conditions.
- Advanced Siping Technologies
- Waved sipes increase traction in wet conditions while maintaining tread block rigidity
Explore this item
|Tire Load Index|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Tire Aspect Ratio|
|Tire Speed Rating|
|LT235/80R17 E 120R|