About This Item
The Cinturato P7 All Season is Pirelli?s Grand Touring All-Season tire, engineered for sport cars and sedans. The product is a representation of the Pirelli Green Performance approach, developed respecting the high standards of Original Equipment manufacturers. This tire is homologated for Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Fiat, Jaguar, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Porsche, Volkswagen, and Volvo but is suitable for a wide range of other passenger vehicles as well.*
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Robust tread elements and optimized tread compound stiffness provide excellent steering
- The longitudinal siping and high level lateral siping density promote great lateral stability in a wide range of weather conditions including light snow and wet conditions
- PNCS (Pirelli Noise Cancelling System) and optimized tread pattern with specialized pitch sequencing and phasing designed to reduce internal noise**
- This product features Run-Flat technology, which is designed to allow drivers to maintain better control and drive up to 50 miles under certain conditions in the event of a rapid loss of inflation pressure.
- Some sizes feature the Seal Inside, a new tire construction technology that minimizes loss of air pressure while driving even after the tire has been punctured by an external object***
* Pirelli recommends consultation with a specialist to determine the best tire for your vehicle
** Reduction in noise indicated by Pirelli internal testing vs Standard product
*** The Seal Inside technology is effective for most holes, excluding those that compromise the integrity of the tire
Features may vary by tire size. Please refer to product specifications.
safety:no warning applicable
|Tire Speed Rating||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||